Vvedensky temple in Barashi
Vvedensky temple in Barashi is located at the intersection of Podsosensky and Baryshevskogo lanes.
The main altar was consecrated in honor of the feast of the presentation in the temple of the virgin (1647 g), there are two chapels in honour of the Martyr Longinus the Centurion (1668 g) and Prophet Elijah (1653 g). Vvedensky temple is a fine example of Moscow Baroque, with an abundance of external decorations, lush trims, with tiers of columns and walls becausemy innovative features. Address Church of the presentation in the temple of the Theotokos: Moscow, Barashevsky lane, 8/2 building 4
The official website of the Church of Introduction in temple Presvjatoj of the virgin: http://www.vvedenievbarashah.ru